During the assessment phase, we analyze the water category (ranging from 1 to 3) and the level of contamination to determine salvageable items and those that require disposal based on the type of water involved.
- Category 1 – This category covers damage caused by clean water sources, such as broken water lines, overflowing sinks, or fresh rainwater.
- Category 2 – In this category, the water is moderately contaminated, including dishwasher or washing machine backflows, toilet overflow without feces, or remnants of a broken aquarium.
- Category 3 – Unfortunately, this category involves exposure to harmful elements like pathogens, toxins, or other hazardous agents. Common sources include sewage, waste line disruptions, or flooding from seawater, rivers, and streams.
- Water Removal or Extraction
- Drying and Dehumidification
- Application of Antimicrobial Solutions